Email address: _________________________
Street address: ________________________
Province (or State): _____________________
Country (if not Canada): _______________________
Postal Code (or Zip Code):______________
Home Telephone: ________________________________
Other telephone: _____________________
This contract is between_________________________________________________, herein after referred to as “Seller”
and ___________________________________________________________________, herein after referred to as “Buyer.”
In consideration of payment in full of the purchase price of $_______________________________ by Buyer to Seller, Seller agrees to transfer to Buyer, subject to the terms and conditions contained in this contract, the ownership of one labradoodle puppy, herein after referred to as the “puppy”(regardless of age), as described below.
Sire: ________________________________________________________ Reg. #:_______________________
Dam: _______________________________________________________ Reg. #:_______________________
D.O.B.: ____________________________________ Collar Color:_____________________________________
Provided the conditions of this contract are met; the Seller guarantees the puppy to be free of inherited life threatening diseases for 3 years. This guarantee is meant to cover diseases that the breeder can test the parent dogs for. As breeders we cannot guarantee that any given puppy will never contract a single illness. This guarantee does not cover injuries, infectious diseases, or illness that have an environmental component.(caused by stress or poor diet, etc.) If there is life threatening disease that is testable in the parent dog, and found to be inherited by this puppy in the first 3 years after its birth; the Seller agrees to either replace the puppy with another of equal value, or, pay health costs up to the purchase price of the puppy. Buyer must inform seller as issues arise and discuss treatment options, not after treatment is completed. Buyer must also provide vet records of the problem to the seller (and seller’s vet) for review before any reimbursement can be agreed upon. If any of the conditions are not met, the guarantee becomes void.
1) Buyer must have new puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery or pick up to ensure puppy is healthy at time of sale.
2) The Seller guarantees that the said puppy described above will be free of adenovirus2, bordetella, distemper, parainfluenza, and parvovirus for a period of 7 calendar days after receipt of the live puppy by the Buyer. The Seller will provide a vaccination record and veterinary examination record of the purchased puppy. If the puppy is due for vaccinations, and the Buyer fails to provide vaccinations, this guarantee is null and void if the puppy contracts diseases that would otherwise be prevented by those vaccinations.
3) The Seller shall not be responsible for any medical costs incidental to the puppy after Buyer receives the puppy. Seller guarantees the above-described puppy to be healthy at the time of the sale. If the puppy is not healthy at the time of sale; Seller will only pay health costs reasonable to the industry standard for the affliction up to the purchase price of the puppy; if seller’s vet and buyer’s vet agree that the affliction existed prior to sale.
4) If puppy dies within 24 hours of purchase, Buyer must have an autopsy performed by a licensed Veterinarian at Buyer’s expense to determine cause of death. If cause of death is due to problems that existed before time of purchase and after our veterinarian has examined the puppy, a replacement puppy is given. The replacement puppy will be of same or equal value. A replacement will only take place if the above puppy has been properly cared for in buyer(s) possession. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL A REPLACEMENT OF A DOG TAKE PLACE IF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET. The puppy must be returned to the Seller within 24 hours after the autopsy is complete; after which time replacement of the puppy is forfeited.
5) Seller is not responsible for mites, pneumonia, mange, heatstroke, ringworm, conjunctivitis, fleas, ticks, and ear infections once puppy has left Sellers hands. Buyer is responsible for keeping their puppy away from contaminated areas, out of the heat and cold drafty places.
6) The Buyer agrees to provide annual vet exams, including heartworm checks and parasite preventatives, to do vaccinations as recommended by seller and keep them current. Failure to comply with and provide documentation of these requirements voids all guarantees. The Buyer further warrants that the puppy will be kept in appropriate conditions for its health and welfare. Puppy will be fed its current diet for a minimum of 3 months. Puppy will receive appropriate daily exercise but no over exertion for the hip joints. (such as too many stairs, too many slippery floor, or too much running in the first 2 years of age.) Puppy will receive regular booster vaccinations. Puppy will receive all necessary veterinary care to maintain its good health. Remember to keep your puppy clean (see #5).
7) If you are purchasing one of our puppies, it shall receive all relevant deworming, vaccines, and vet care which will be documented in a health record along with the health check-up documentation.
8) Buyer understands this puppy is never to be left outside unattended. All dogs can dig, jump and find their way out of a yard or containment.
9) No replacement for temperament will be given since after 7 weeks age the environment shapes this. Seller has puppies evaluated to ensure proper temperament for family placement is present. A temperament report for each puppy is provided. Any temperament issues in a very young puppy will be due to medical or training issues. As responsible breeders, we expect that this puppy be properly socialized and attend puppy obedience classes. As breeders, we do everything possible to breed dogs of sound mind (temperament) and body. Some responsibility is the Buyer’s as to proper feeding, exercise, socializing and training, all of which have a bearing on the end results of a sound adult dog. Seller is not responsible for any damage the puppy might do at any given age. (chewing, etc.)
10) If said puppy becomes lost or stolen, Buyer agrees to notify Seller immediately. Seller will not be responsible for this loss and Seller will not refund the purchase price of the puppy, nor will Seller give another puppy for replacement. Buyer also agrees not to sell, trade or dispose of this puppy. Puppy will be micro chipped.
11) If, at any time, Buyer is unable or unwilling to care for this dog, Buyer agrees to contact and return said puppy to Seller. If buyer wishes to resell the puppy, resale must be through OMGAL and any funds recouped will be forwarded to the buyer minus extra costs to OMGAL during the resale.
12) Buyer agrees to and understands the following conditions: The puppy shall not be sold, leased or given to any pet shop or research establishment. The puppy shall not be sold, given or donated to any person without the Seller’s prior knowledge and consent. Buyer further agrees that said puppy should not be used for medical or any other experimental purposes or sold to supplier, wholesaler, shelter, pound, or humane society.
13) Buyer agrees to notify Seller within 10 days of any change of address or phone #
14) Photos and updates at least 2 times each year or more for the duration of the guarantee (3 years) is required to show satisfactory conditions of the dog or this contract becomes void. As responsible breeders, we not only enjoy updates and pictures of our puppies, we also need to see how they grow and develop so that we can make sound future breeding decisions. If Seller is not satisfied with the condition of the puppy or the conditions in which it is kept, said puppy can or may be removed immediately. NO REFUND OR REPLACEMENT OF PUPPY WILL BE GIVEN. Any veterinary services needed due to negligence or lack of care, will be the buyer’s responsibility and payable to Seller. This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties and no statement or verbal agreements made by either party that are not contained in this written contract shall be valid or binding. This contract may not be modified or altered except in writing and signed by both parties. Violations of this Contract will constitute BREACH of CONTRACT, prosecutable by law, and may result in mandatory confiscation and return of the puppy to the Seller.
I have read and understand the stipulations of the Contract and voluntarily agree to all elements, stipulations and provisions herein. A copy of this completed Contract with both Buyer and Seller’s signatures will be provided to the Buyer
Printed Name of Buyer:_________________________________________________________________________________
Buyer Signature: ___________________________________________________________Date: _______________________
Printed Name of Seller: _________________________________________________________________________________
Signature of Seller: ________________________________________________________ Date: _______________________.